Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why is it that your play in day to day is not alway right?

Wed, Dec 29 2010 6:46 AM (3 replies)
  • runtuitman
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 1:23 PM

Some days I get points for days in a row played and other I don't get the points? does it have to be a new tournament it can not be plat again or a 9 hole weekly tournament?

Other Question

Why is it that the hybread club does not like a re one; that is what it is made for but sometimes it alone goes 10 yards?

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 11:37 PM

runtuitman:
    Some days I get points for days in a row played and other I don't get the points? does it have to be a new tournament it can not be plat again or a 9 hole weekly tournament?

The XP points for consecutive days is for any kind of round ( I believe) completed in a 24 hour period. For myself  (Central time zone) , that 24 hour period ends at either 5 or 6 pm...I've never really paid that much attention. Assuming it's 6pm, if I play one round at 7pm, and another at 4 pm the next day, both are still in the same time block. My bonus has been reset a couple of times, even though I've never missed a day of playing at least 1 round .....my 1 round  was just at the wrong time of day.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 1:07 AM

jeffdos924:

runtuitman:

The XP points for consecutive days is for any kind of round ( I believe) completed in a 24 hour period. For myself  (Central time zone) , that 24 hour period ends at either 5 or 6 pm...I've never really paid that much attention. Assuming it's 6pm, if I play one round at 7pm, and another at 4 pm the next day, both are still in the same time block. My bonus has been reset a couple of times, even though I've never missed a day of playing at least 1 round .....my 1 round  was just at the wrong time of day.

Jeff,

You are correct, as 6PM CST is WGT's version of "midnight" if you live in the central timezone.  Play one game everyday after 6PM and you will never miss a streak.  You only need to complete a round of basically anything.  Occasionally I will be very busy, but still enough time to log in and do a 3 hole practice round...that is enough to appease WGT and get the bonus.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 6:46 AM

Longwedge:
    You are correct, as 6PM CST is WGT's version of "midnight" if you live in the central timezone.

In other words 12am UTC.... which is ideal for me as I know exactly when I can put in that three hole practice round to get the bonus...

RSS