Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cc owner needs help

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:27 AM (6 replies)
  • jroelec405
    149 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 2:04 PM

My name is JROELEC405 WGT.SAID I JOINED THRU FACEBOOK SO I COULDN,T HAVE CC OWNER TOOLS IN MY CC.I HAVE HAD THIS CC SINCE DEC.2014 EVERTHING WORKED FINE UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN FOR MAINTANCE.I LOST MY OWNER TOOL BAR THAT LETS YOU INVITE MEMBERS TO MY CC.I CAN,T BOOT ANY MEMBERS THEY HAVE TO QUIT ON THERE OWN.SO PLEASE COME IN MY CC JUSTHAVINGFUN THRU COUNTRY CLUBS I CAN THEN ACCEPT YOU.MINE WILL BE THE BEST CC I CAN MAKE IT REGUARDLESS OF THE SITUATION THEY HAVE PUT ME IN. PLEASE HELP.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 1:21 PM

Unfortunately, no help available.

WGT said there will be no downtime for three weeks, thus no fault fixing.

And, please, use lower case letters as usual - it's barely unreadable and I won't answer any further.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:53 PM

Ask one of the moderators if they can move you to full membership. They've done it for others.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 10:40 PM

Problem is that the OP is shown as a Director in the member list though he is the owner of his CC. Full membership won't help him.

Another owner with the same problem hasn't received any help despite of intensive requests here and to C.S. - business as usual.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 4:37 AM

I have the same problem. Wrote customer service and they said there has been some reports of this happening. They have their engineers working on it. 

• jroelec405
    149 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:24 AM

I think when they let all our directors help us with some problems this happen.Now the can accept new members.this in turn made us directors and owners now we got the problem.

• jroelec405
    149 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:27 AM

how do i do that ???????????

RSS