Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bug #6 BP

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:41 AM (4 replies)
  • Heath021
    378 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 4:04 PM

Was playing the weekly stroke play on BP. Had a 336 yard drive...only 60 yards from the pin and hit the dinger on the second shot. WTF!!!! Went almost straight right into the bunker! Can anyone explain that one! I got so pissed I quit the tourney...cost me 2 strokes. How do players get penalized for great shots!!!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 6:08 PM

You've been here as long as me so I might be preaching to the choir here. 

What you've described has happened to me a few times...what I believe happened, was when I adjusted the aim point, I may have inadvertently, and drastically changed the distance as it jumps sometimes.  And although, in theory that should not change the direction, I'm thinking the program gets confused or doesn't like it.

My two cents...

Joey

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:57 AM

do a search on VEM and deviations.....it sucks but its a wgt way of life

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:24 AM

Hi,

did you submit a bug report within the game right after it happened, so we can take a look at it?

-wgticon

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:41 AM

Heath021:

Was playing the weekly stroke play on BP. Had a 336 yard drive...only 60 yards from the pin and hit the dinger on the second shot. WTF!!!! Went almost straight right into the bunker! Can anyone explain that one! I got so pissed I quit the tourney...cost me 2 strokes. How do players get penalized for great shots!!!

like a shank?

were you on the fairway? i've had shanks and straight lefts occur from rough and bunkers, i just assumed WGT had programmed in a bad club face connection like you get in real life sometimes.

sucks if it happened from the fairway though

RSS