Help › Forums

Re: Great Game

Tue, Jan 25 2011 2:43 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mosales
    52 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:31 PM

I agree with SGT Doodles

It is refreshing not to here the B....hing. I too have been playing for about 6 weeks and enjoy the game

Mosales

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 1:29 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Also.

But I'm insane with the curiosities Born.I want to know,actually no,I NEED to know what Borntobesting means.Its been months now and I cant keep it in any longer.Here are my theories:

1.You were born to be Sting,of Police fame

2.You were born to besting(Which I assume means beating people)

3.Its just made up to put me off my game,sleep,food,etc.

Please help.You are my last resort.wait,that could be number four theory:-

You were born at a place called besting,which is a holiday resort of some repute.

If any or all of my theories are either correct,wrong or substantially inaccurate to the nth degree,please do not not let me know by any method at your most soon disposal,if disposed you are to let me know or not.

By the way,I don't want to scare you,but if you don't tell me then I shall pretend to know where you live and come and steal your washing.

Yours adoringly

Lizziex

Thery 5:  His real name is Wilbur or Colin - and no one wants to admit something like that!

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 10:08 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Also.

But I'm insane with the curiosities Born.I want to know,actually no,I NEED to know what Borntobesting means.Its been months now and I cant keep it in any longer.Here are my theories:

1.You were born to be Sting,of Police fame

2.You were born to besting(Which I assume means beating people)

3.Its just made up to put me off my game,sleep,food,etc.

Please help.You are my last resort.wait,that could be number four theory:-

You were born at a place called besting,which is a holiday resort of some repute.

If any or all of my theories are either correct,wrong or substantially inaccurate to the nth degree,please do not not let me know by any method at your most soon disposal,if disposed you are to let me know or not.

By the way,I don't want to scare you,but if you don't tell me then I shall pretend to know where you live and come and steal your washing.

Yours adoringly

Lizziex

Finally...I thought I was the only one that ever wondered about this.  I'm glad the proverbial cat is out of the bag that this seems to be a WGT Curiosity

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 10:00 AM

I too often wondered about this.... FWIW, he used to have a pic of a pretty famous wrestler as his profile pic.... a clue maybe?  ;^)

Lee hit the nail on the head. Great Pic Lee. Not one of the ones I had. But i do now! Thanks Lee! Btw I told Lizzie about my name so she wouldn't completely lose it.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 2:43 PM

Does it have something to do with  your shorts creating a sting?.  LMAO!!!

• PAGES
RSS