Forums

Help › Forums

Re: XP points

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 15 2012 10:54 AM (4 replies)
  • Philios
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:51 AM

Can anyone advise what you can obtain with the XP points you gain when completing various courses please?     I'm guessing XP = experience.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 6:33 PM

Philios:

Can anyone advise what you can obtain with the XP points you gain when completing various courses please?     I'm guessing XP = experience.

You gain the ability to purchase new clubs........

WGT Experience Levels are new and are based on actions you perform on WGT such as completing rounds, hitting shots, earning awards, and interacting with other players. Experience Levels will not be skill-based like Tiers; instead, you will level up as you play and interact on WGT.

When do I earn experience points?

You will receive experience points for shots taken and hole-in-ones immediately after the ball comes to rest. For all other game-related activities, you will earn the associated experience points after you complete the game you are playing. This should give you extra incentive to complete all of your started games.

With that said multiplayer games and tournaments are a great way to gain experience points.  Also a really good way is the Consecutive Days Played points.  After 6 days you will receive 880 points everyday thereafter, as long as you keep the streak alive.   For myself...

80 days x 880 = 70,400 points

Cheers,

b0gey

• Stagehand
    63 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:09 PM

XP Points are worthless

• Philios
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:31 PM

Thanks for your response B0gey, very informative and much appreciated.

See ya on the course sometime!!

Best Regards

Philios

• clayboy49
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 10:54 AM

I agree. I earn them and never see them. Wonder where they go?

RSS