Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello Everyone

Mon, Jan 17 2011 2:49 AM (1 replies)
  • Rochichi98
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:38 PM

Hello WGT world:

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Richard M. Roche and I live in Berlin, New Hampshire. I really love the game of golf in real life and so far this game is very, very, fun and realistic. I hope that I can form some good friendships here on WGT and play in all sorts of tournaments together.

I would like to know is there any other way to earn credits other than using CC's? I mean is there any tournaments that I can play in for free and win credits? 

Well I'll see yo all out in the trenches

RM Roche (Rochichi98)

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 2:49 AM

Rochichi98:
    I mean is there any tournaments that I can play in for free and win credits? 

EDIT:

In the Main Menu, click on Tournaments then on either Closest To The Hole or Stroke Play and you'll find lots of free tournaments...some offer credits as prizes. You'll also earn credits when you move up in tiers and participate in offers (see Get Credits above).

The Weekly CTTH, although it does not pay out much, is a good opportunity to earn credits, as you don't share position money with other players, like in stroke play competition.  But be sure to play some Stroke Play rated rounds if you want to advance to higher tiers.  Remember this is a game and you can play for free...but it could cost you time and money (credits) if you want to compete with the big kids (smile).

To learn more about this place, be sure to check out the Getting Started and FAQs sections over there----> 

Joey

RSS