Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CreditExpert offer for loads of credits

Mon, Jul 11 2011 5:52 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:05 PM

I had an issue with trialpay and still do for now, but i think i got it sorted. here's what you should do if you haven't received your credits yet.

Go to the third party offers page and in the top right hand corner you'll see the word support written in blue...press that. A page opens up showing all your tasks and purchasers completed. Find the one your looking for, to right of it on the same line it will say "contact support...press that. A page then opens that asked you to copy and paste the confirmation email and number. Fill in the date you did the task and you should get your credits with in 48 hours. I just did it today, i am hoping with the confirmation of purchase those dam credits will be secure in my credit box soon....but i am not holding my breath.    

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 10:48 AM

BustaSpliff:

Why  is it wgt never respond too anyone but they soon take your hard earned cash.  This needs sorting out and fast.  somethings not right..

Wow!  I just came into here to write the exact same thing.  They've not bothered responding here, nor have they bothered replying to my email.  A bunch of wasters!

WGT - you say you read the forum daily.  I THINK NOT.

JUST FOR ONCE, DO SOMETHING THAT HELPS US AND NOT JUST YOURSELVES.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 10:52 AM

Thanks Griff, will try that.  But I too don't hold out much hope... I'll explain later, in a rush to go somewhere now.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 3:08 PM

Got my credits this morning...YE HA

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 3:48 PM

Looked at my Offers history.  It shows the CreditExpert offer when i first looked at it on 6th Dec.  But I didn't go through with it then.  I did it last Friday, through the link on WGT Offers... but nothing showing in History.  What's the bet they won't honour it!

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 3:59 PM

Ok, I've completed the Support Form and submitted it to TrialPay.  Let's see what happens.  All of a sudden, I feel a little more confident.  Says 48 hours.  Thanks Griff, and others too.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 2:22 AM

WGT have introduced a minimum level requirement to tier up.

Doodles

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 11:04 AM

Sarge - not sure what your post has to do with this thread.

Anyway, I take it all back - just got my 1750 credits.  Thanks Griff, contacting TrialPay Support was the way to go.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 3:46 PM

My work here is done ...lol

• JeezusH
    30 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 5:52 AM

Incredible! - I got my credits immediately - no more than 10 minutes. Now to cancel....

• PAGES
RSS