Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Constant error message & game freezing!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 17 2011 1:56 PM (1 replies)
  • Bogeyfree8
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 1:05 PM

Has anyone else had error message problems with the site and your game "trying to reload" but never reloading? The particular error message I keep getting is:

"PARSE ERROR  

Unable to parse asset: courses/StAndrews_09_FC/STA_09_FC_H03/STA_09_FC_H03_Terrain_sub.zlib
    Retry load?"
    After clicking on reload the game constantly tries reloading but never does. This has been happening to me for over a month no matter what I'm playing (tournament, practice etc). I've tried emailing them with my issue but they never write back to me. This is very annoying. Sometimes I'm able to play 3 or 4 holes before this happens, other times it happens 1/2 through my first hole!  Please help!
  • Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 1:56 PM

This happens to me when I play in a location with either a poor internet connection or a public connection that may be overloaded...like a hotel (I spend 41 weeks a year on the road).  It has trouble loading.  The way to handle it is to disconnect (your connection, not the game) and then connect again.  Howver, I'm playing on a wireless connection via laptop 99% of the time.

RSS