Help › Forums

Re: Tiers...

Sat, Jul 28 2012 8:38 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 5:12 PM

Blazn:

ok how about this i changed my clubs around and it moved me into the Master tire with a 72 when i use to be in the tour pro tire with 67.45. im not ready for master yet why did it do this to me :(

Not ready???? you've been playing for more than a year and have 360+ ranked rounds! many, many people make master in a couple of months, with far fewer rounds. there are legends with fewer ranked rounds. You shoot in the 60s all the time, you're ready. the holes are just a little longer and the greens a bit faster.

Anyway, when you move up a tier your average score resets, and goes up and down til you have enough ranked rounds that it freezes and won't rise til you move up again.

• menacecat
    6 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 2:52 AM

hey can any body tell me how many ranked games i need to play befor i becom tour master plz no one i ask seems to no thanks

• vincent999999999
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 4:32 PM

amateur + 90 average. i got moved at 89.93

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 6:31 AM

Any chance of getting moved back down a tier? ;)

I was just getting the hang of Amateur and promoted to Pro. Fast greens and proper tees! Grrr.

Need to play St Andrew's less...

• pauljudge52
    1,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 8:38 PM

its not the number of rounds you play that determine tiers- its your average score. Not really sure what your average score needs to be to advance to tour master tho so sorry

• PAGES
RSS