Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Amateur 100.85

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:12 PM (7 replies)
  • Hebster
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 4:50 PM

Hello, I just started playing this game about 5 days ago and I like it allot... Just one thing,  how do I play multiplayer when most are all pro's and do not want me in?? How do you ever get good? So what, sometimes I take a 6(on Par 4) doesn't take that much time... Is that what it is, the time or ?? Is it the connection? If so, how do you determine what connection we have? So thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

Hebster

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 10:07 PM

Hi Hebster,

Welcome to WGT. Yes - it is a great site.

"How do you ever get good" ??? - PRACTICE, PRACTICE & more PRACTICE. Sorry !!

From  where you are, you should improve pretty quickly, you'll just need to put the time and the practice rounds in. Simple really !!  Get out on that practice fairway.

As far as multiplays go - suggest you develop some friendships through the forums, with like minded & rated players. Start to get involved in the forums, put some posts up - constructive ones that is. Once you develop some friendships you can add players as friends and away you go.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Doug

• Dharrison
    20 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 12:52 AM

Hello Hebster

Load me up as a friend if you like ill play.Dont really  care much about teirs ect,,,just like a good game with whoever !.

ATB David

• Fowlerthanmost
    32 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 7:38 AM

Howdy Hebster, Load me up as a friend also. I just started playing a few days ago myself. Tiers don't matter to me either. I enjoy playing the game and the more the merrier! As with all the computer games i've played online, some ppl get an "attitude" as they get good at it. Not me, so let's get together and have some fun.

• Hebster
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 1:44 PM

Sounds good Doug.....Will do. I will be adding you in a sec David. Hope to shoot a round with you and Fowler...... See ya on the Linx....... FORE !!!

• Fowlerthanmost
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2009 2:06 PM

Hebster, As far as your connection. If your on DSL or better you should be good to go. Dial-up might pose a lag problem though. Beyond that, traffic on the servers would be the only other lag issue. I noticed a couple of times the downswing lag a bit (and I'm on a fast DSL) but, it went away quickly. 

• Tmade4me
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 7:33 AM

Hi Hebster,

You are more than welcome to load me as a friend also. I love this game and do enjoy meeting new people.

have a blast but be careful, it is addictive......hehehehe

• Cold68
    15 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:12 PM

Well i'm new as well so feel free to add me

RSS