Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credit based Club Tourneys?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 3 2016 10:26 PM (3 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 9:45 AM

If I create a club tourney say using 100 of my own credits toward the purse with payout to the top 10, what happens to the credits if only 2 members enter? Will all the credits in purse (minus WGT's cut) go to the top 2 accordingly, or will there be some that won't be awarded?

Thanks AB

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 3:15 PM

Artemusbuddy:

If I create a club tourney say using 100 of my own credits toward the purse with payout to the top 10, what happens to the credits if only 2 members enter? Will all the credits in purse (minus WGT's cut) go to the top 2 accordingly, or will there be some that won't be awarded?

Thanks AB

i believe the entire purse is proportionately split between the two players as there is no rake on this

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 9:16 PM

+1!

The split is described in the payout rules, see FAQs =>

Unclear to me though what happens if nobody enters or qualifies for payout? Players' entry fees are forfeited then, but I dunno about purses added by the creator.

Any mod to clarify this please?

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 10:26 PM

Have had this happen a couple times when the club was younger. All credits get split up amongst the ones who played, I believe. Also, WGT does not take a cut of the "added credits" that you put nto it, they only take the cut off entry fees of each player, that being if you set it up for entry fee to play.All of your 100 creds should pay out.

RSS