Forums

Help › Forums

Re: C-T-T-H Highlights

Fri, Feb 11 2011 11:41 AM (5 replies)
  • Akenna
    11 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 9:12 PM

Playing c-t-t-h is a great way to challenge yourself.  When I make a great shot, sometimes the score is highlighted, and sometimes it is not. By Highlighted I mean that white circle around the score.  Does anyone know for sure what the highlight mean?  Is it your best shot, best posible shot, best ever?  Not really sure and just wondering, not that it makes much of a difference in my game....just curious.

• thumbwrench
    40 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:35 AM

The scores highlighted in white are the closest you have ever been to that particular pin location.

Tony

• Akenna
    11 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 11:41 AM
    Hey, thanks Tony. That's what I thought. I guess it's good to see those every once in a while. Akenna
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 11:57 AM

Akenna:
    Is it your best shot, best posible shot, best ever? 

The "Highlighted" number is what affects your Best Potential score as well.  And besides a good challenge, we don't need to buy that latest and greatest 500 yard driver to compete (smile).

Joey

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 12:50 PM

Like the other stated, it is the closest you got for that particular challenge, but you must lie on the green. Penalty lies are not accounted for, even if your 10 FT away from the pin. And when you're on the green, you must be within a certain range. I think it's 25FT but I'm not sure.

I agree that playing CTTH is a good challenge, for approach shots.

The only real reasons why I play them:

• It's a good way to gain "Consecutive Days XPs" quickly.
    • To enter the sweeps for free.
    • Practice!

Apart from that, there's no real reward to play them. That's why I only use starter balls.

Rob

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 1:52 PM

You can earn more credits for your finishing position than in the free stroke plays.  That's because nobody ends with the same score so can't be tied with 100 players, hence needing to share in the bounty (smile).  Because of that, you can be in 30th place and still win something...but it might be harder to get in the top 70.  

Joey

RSS