Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thanks for screwing my completion rating WGT...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2016 3:19 PM (9 replies)
  • COOPY
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:00 AM

Every time an alternate shot match ends, the game locks up.  When I get back in, it says I forfeited (quit) the match.  So much for a great completion rating.  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:07 AM

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:45 AM

Paul...the OP has been with this site for almost 7 years...this is his only post, anywhere, ever...and you respond like that?...

at least buy him a pint...actually, I'll join up and you can buy me a pint also...:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:47 AM

ct690911:

Paul...the OP has been with this site for almost 7 years...this is his only post, anywhere, ever...and you respond like that?...

at least buy him a pint...actually, I'll join up and you can buy me a pint also...:)

I'm up for that, once he dries his eyes, no-one wants to see a grown man cry, especially in the pub.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 8:55 AM

COOPY:

Every time an alternate shot match ends, the game locks up.  When I get back in, it says I forfeited (quit) the match.  So much for a great completion rating.  

For starters, AS games don't count in that completion % so don't worry about that. Secondly, when the game freezes at the end like that, the team that won sees the other team forfeiting and the losing team sees what you saw.  It's all part of the bug. :-)

• COOPY
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 12:48 PM

In order:

1. PaulTon:  Suck it.  Did you really just internet tough-guy me?  Dork.

2. CT:  LOL

3:  Yankee:  Thanks for the explanation.  Didn't know that.

Cheers.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 1:27 PM

YankeeJim:

COOPY:

For starters, AS games don't count in that completion % so don't worry about that. Secondly, when the game freezes at the end like that, the team that won sees the other team forfeiting and the losing team sees what you saw.  It's all part of the bug. :-)

true that.  Ya gotta love the bugs on here.  Can't wait till the next update.  Does anybody know when that will be??

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 1:43 PM

COOPY:
    So much for a great completion rating.

Since WGT a TG company will not come here and say it, I will. Your Welcome.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 2:20 PM

mathia14:

YankeeJim:

COOPY:

true that.  Ya gotta love the bugs on here.  Can't wait till the next update.  Does anybody know when that will be??

As soon as the IT shop finishes their Bridge tournament.  Apparently, it's quite the nail biter...total focus is required, and no outside distractions are allowed... i.e., complaints about continuing glitches with the golf game.

• COOPY
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 3:19 PM

ct690911:

mathia14:

YankeeJim:

COOPY:

As soon as the IT shop finishes their Bridge tournament.  Apparently, it's quite the nail biter...total focus is required, and no outside distractions are allowed... i.e., complaints about continuing glitches with the golf game.

LOL, well said all....

PS:  PaulTon, I was just kidding buddy.  No hard feelings...

RSS