Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What are "lifetime" earnings?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 11 2016 4:35 PM (2 replies)
  • Detroit500
    17 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 2:48 PM

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing WGT. Due to Multiple Myeloma I can no longer play real golf and this simulation is great. I mostly play the various courses by myself as I have little patience waiting for someone else to set up and play, Plus I have had disconnect problems when I play multiplayer games like blitz. I never play in tournament because I have NO chance of ever shooting in the low fifties. Still I have almost 5 bucks in career earnings. Where did it come from??? What can I buy with it? Can I get a malt? I'd really like a chocolate malt right now !

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 3:55 PM

Detroit500:

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing WGT. Due to Multiple Myeloma I can no longer play real golf and this simulation is great. I mostly play the various courses by myself as I have little patience waiting for someone else to set up and play, Plus I have had disconnect problems when I play multiplayer games like blitz. I never play in tournament because I have NO chance of ever shooting in the low fifties. Still I have almost 5 bucks in career earnings. Where did it come from??? What can I buy with it? Can I get a malt? I'd really like a chocolate malt right now !

Career earnings reflect everything you have won or attained by playing World Golf Tour.  Career earnings are a combination of WGT credits, values of prizes/trips won in tournaments, and promotion bonuses earned from advancing through the tiers.

Unlike Credits, your Earnings are simply a statistic and are not available to spend in the Pro Shop. For more information on the game you can always visit the Help / FAQ page found at the link below.

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

- WGTdbloshoe

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 4:35 PM

Your lifetime earnings are a very small percentage of what you have spent, for most people that is :)))

RSS