Forums

Help › Forums

Re: what the hell!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 14 2016 2:14 PM (9 replies)
  • ghomer
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2016 8:13 PM

playing a skins game with in seven holes the game kicked us out three times and  I tried to return to the game and had my skins taken away; and  I was booted out! what kind of a *** game are you running? fix your game and stop stealing our money!

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2016 11:11 PM

INDEED!!  What kind of a *** game are you running???   WGT, how can you allow this sort of post into the COMMUNITY INTRODUCTIONS section?!?!?

IT'S TOTAL CHAOS ! ! ! !

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2016 9:11 AM

Never quit a game in my life but am yellow 3 times now in 6 weeks  thanks to crashes, a good alternative surely must be on the horizon  ,

I am half afraid to start a game to be honest

chaos is right

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2016 2:21 PM

Damn.  I need to aim lower.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2016 2:24 PM

Many players have figured out that playing some WGT game types, like alt shot and skins isn't worth the aggravation.

Those games have always had issues, which leads one to suspect that because of the condition of players computers and the way the Internet works there is nothing WGT can do about it.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2016 9:35 PM

ApexPC:

Many players have figured out that playing some WGT game types, like alt shot and skins isn't worth the aggravation.

Those games have always had issues, which leads one to suspect that because of the condition of players computers and the way the Internet works there is nothing WGT can do about it.

Some issues in the past, but they've never been as bad as the problems are now.  The choices are:

1. My computer.  Its actually a better, cleaner, faster, computer with a higher speed connection to my ISP than a bit over a year ago.  Not the problem.

2. The Internet.  Everything else I access on the i-net works fine.  Not the problem.

3. WGT.  Every 4 weeks or so we get a new release with changes, which generate new problems, which generate new changes, which generate new problems, etc, etc.  They've had resource shortages and had to adjust priorities, likely new staff making the changes. 

Its pretty obvious to me where the problems are.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 2:23 AM

ApexPC:

That's quite sad because a large % of WGT players including myself log in to play alt shot with friends. If i was staff in wgt i would make Alt shot games the no .1 priority. Instead of 3 disco's per team they need 5 and put the default time back to 90 .

• roozilla
    630 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 3:25 AM

but but wait VegasWade will reply shortly its your computer and other crap like clean your cache blah blah blah and that its all your fault 

LMFAO AT VW

Roo

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 1:29 PM

dchallenger:

INDEED!!  What kind of a *** game are you running???   WGT, how can you allow this sort of post into the COMMUNITY INTRODUCTIONS section?!?!?

IT'S TOTAL CHAOS ! ! ! !

^^^^^This^^^^^

So welcome to the game, nice to meet you, hope to see you on the course soon.........

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 2:14 PM

alanti:

dchallenger:

IT'S TOTAL CHAOS ! ! ! !

^^^^^This^^^^^

So welcome to the game, nice to meet you, hope to see you on the course soon.........

You might if he can make it through the discons.  But on the other hand he might not have any problems if he just play's with himself.  (not that way, that is his biz.)

RSS