BEFORE I HIT THE BALL!!!

AND I GET IT!!!

You get what the game has decided..

THAT IS THE WAY THIS GAME PLAYS!!!

STEVIE D.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:15 AM

was this supposed to make sense? cause it fell about 100 feet shy of making any whatsoever...

if youre ganna stop playing.. just say im going to stop playing.. dont make us figure out some rhythmic haiku puzzle....

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 4:16 AM

Gamigo's  "GolfStar" which has been BETA for only a few months is going commercial starting the 24th of Feb. if all goes well during todays' switch -over. Been playing it only a week and like it very much....Needless to say shot meter is smoooooth, graphics aren't quite as good as this one, but its a great game and probably will be for a couple years to come as this site has no intention of getting out of BETA or ever doing anything about getting a Client download instead of this Flash crap, skippy meter, costly balls, unfixed and way back previously reported bugs.....hell how about trying to figure a way out for those of us stuck in these ass-backwards states that won't allow us to play ready-go's so that we can earn a lil bit of those winnings to supply our ball addiction. They leveled out the playing field for the whiny Legends, why not give a fix for us whiny can't play ready-go's ?  Just wondering on that last one  :).ShotOnline has just become a buy your way to the top in a month or less with no shooting skills at all. Just milking their cashcow while they can too.

Rant and advertisement over.....ty for your time   lol.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 7:19 AM

TeeWade:
    Gamigo's  "GolfStar" ... graphics aren't quite as good as this one, but its a great game

Graphics not quite as good ... !!! ... It's Marvel comics to the Mona Lisa.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 10:51 AM

As are ALL of these TOON looking games on the internet.         I'll sacrifice the "Mona Lisa look" for a smooth playing game anyday. Just because this game has good graphics doesn't mean anything. I thought it did until I sat here and played it for the last 5 months and done LOTS of reading on the past history of this 3 year old BETA game.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:29 AM

What's wrong with Marvel comics? ;-)

RSS