Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Clubs

Sat, Jul 20 2024 8:56 PM (7 replies)
  • fatgester
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 2:45 AM

A number of players have said they received a new driver at a certain level absolutely free. I am now level 91 and have never been offered one. Any ideas why?

• 4twunny
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 8:20 AM

Its the Nike Convert after level 70.   U need to find some1 or 1 of uour friends  that already has it in their inventory... and receive it from their list.  Thats how i hot it.  Friend list.  And its free

• TopShelf2010
    10,900 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 2:58 PM

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 5:04 PM

Yep I got the Nike driver for free also, just last night; but now how do I get rid of it?

• AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 5:23 PM

how is it possible to get this from another persons list , i dont think they can gift any to you , if i am wrong how is it done

• TWRudge
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2024 3:04 AM

When you get matched up with a player you can view their equipment and viewing the specs gives you an option to purchase. The +70 Nike Convert is quite distinctive in its red colour. Not sure if it has any resale value though.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2024 12:05 PM

TWRudge:

When you get matched up with a player you can view their equipment and viewing the specs gives you an option to purchase. The +70 Nike Convert is quite distinctive in its red colour. Not sure if it has any resale value though.

There have been many changes over the course of five years.

Discontinued clubs and balls are no longer available for purchase. Previously, it was possible due to a glitch, but the company has since fixed it.

I don't know if it's due to copyright or contract issues, but even if the actual manufacturers have discontinued some of their products, I think it would be cool to keep selling their virtual versions here. Players would be happy to get the collectibles they want, and the company would make money - it's a win-win situation, isn't it, WGT?

• BlackBogey
    498 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2024 8:56 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

TWRudge:

There have been many changes over the course of five years.

Discontinued clubs and balls are no longer available for purchase. Previously, it was possible due to a glitch, but the company has since fixed it.

I don't know if it's due to copyright or contract issues, but even if the actual manufacturers have discontinued some of their products, I think it would be cool to keep selling their virtual versions here. Players would be happy to get the collectibles they want, and the company would make money - it's a win-win situation, isn't it, WGT?

This is 💯correct.  Not sure why someone would post that info as if fact when it hasn't been the case for several years.

RSS