Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free club loan

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 1 2016 8:56 PM (5 replies)
  • mysuperclarets
    244 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2016 10:15 AM

I just reached level 98 and was offered to try a taylor made driver and a putter free trial , but as I was going out in a blinding hurry I signed out and thought I would try them later when I got back but now they have disappeared. Is there any chance I could still try these clubs on approval?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2016 5:00 PM

mysuperclarets:

I just reached level 98 and was offered to try a taylor made driver and a putter free trial , but as I was going out in a blinding hurry I signed out and thought I would try them later when I got back but now they have disappeared. Is there any chance I could still try these clubs on approval?

I am sorry but you need to accept the rental right away to get it.

- WGTdbloshoe

• mysuperclarets
    244 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 2:15 AM

Thanks but WGT are obviously the losers now as i would probably have bought them after the free rental and it was not stated that they had to be used right away anyway

• TinysTeeShot
    1,513 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 4:27 PM

No offense intended, but I don't think WTG lost much. You should have taken advantage of the oppertunity when it was givin.

I'm only level 89, but have found on my way up, only once have I needed/wanted the club(s) offered on the level up bonus.

Tiny

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2016 6:44 PM

mysuperclarets:
    just reached level 98 and was offered to try a taylor made driver and a putter free trial , but as I was going out in a blinding hurry I signed out and thought I would try them later

You can only try / rent one item anyway....

Next time...DON'T click on anything, X out of game client / window, then log off as per,

Then when you log back on the offer will reappear.

Andy

• joshcore
    27 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 8:56 PM

I've had this issue as well, thanks for bringing some solutions to light. 

RSS