Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hard for poor people to play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 8 2011 9:10 AM (7 replies)
  • im4u2c
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 3:32 PM

why cant wgt make it a little easier for those of us who dont have the kind of funds to purchase good eqipment .we are limited to what we can play,even though we love to play.looks like discrimination to me.if you have money its great,if you dont your limited

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 8:28 PM

Kind of like cars, houses and anything else in life I think. Minimal dollars here for most if not all to going out for fun. Dinner and a movie covers a month of playing here.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 2:20 PM

supply and demand would be the simple answer.

besides, I believe they make it cheap enough for anyone to play, free clubs/balls 

So if one has access to the internet then they have enough money to play the game.  There are plenty of ways to earn free credits to get upgrades and you will also get some credits by tier promoting.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 2:54 PM

Quit eating so much.....golf comes first...LMAO

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:19 PM

hAVE SOME CHANGE TOUR

Have  some one change your diaper who cares. .

Have some one change your

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 7:54 AM

Hard? Surely the poor outnumber the rich. There are many players you can add to your friends list that find it hard to excel from the long tees and with ranked rounds. You only need to set it up for practice rounds and from the front tees. That game still beats any other online golf game on the internet by miles.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 9:00 AM

im4u2c:

why cant wgt make it a little easier for those of us who dont have the kind of funds to purchase good eqipment .we are limited to what we can play,even though we love to play.looks like discrimination to me.if you have money its great,if you dont your limited

Maybe you should sell some of your Barbie dolls or Tonka toys!!!!

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2011 9:10 AM

Have earned 1000'scredits by doing nothing but surveys. Have not spent a dime. In four short months have played enough rounds and gotten enough upgrades to make Master. So, it is in a sense, a free game if you play your cards right.

RSS