Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Buying Credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 4 2016 10:47 AM (7 replies)
  • Pondworm
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 10:27 AM

I'm interested in buying credits but it needs a promo code. Anyone know the code? Thanks in advance.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 5:09 PM

Purchasing credits does not require a Promo Code, but one can be used if you have one. 

_CHAMPION

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 7:51 AM

Just be aware they are scarcer the rocking horse poo....wouldn't bother waiting to get one before buying credits if I was you.

Thomas

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 8:22 AM

and....when buying credits, pay special attention to how many you are buying, I have been suprised  twice...ending up with $50 worth.

~ SP ~

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 9:39 AM

You can do videos surveys and earn free credits . Also you can purchase items that you may enjoy or as gifts for others to earn credits as well .  Sice you are in the US take advantage of the methods available to you .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 9:53 AM

lonniescott711:
    Also you can purchase items that you may enjoy or as gifts for others to earn credits

Buy your Mom, Wife or GF some flowers

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 10:05 AM

lonniescott711:
    Also you can purchase items that you may enjoy or as gifts for others to earn credits

and be prepared to experience the feeling of getting scammed - some do not pay as advertised.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 10:47 AM

alosso:

lonniescott711:

and be prepared to experience the feeling of getting scammed - some do not pay as advertised.

That usually happens with the gambling sites but not magazine subscriptions or other offers . Besides if offers dont pay as promised all you have to do is stop or revoke payment on your card .

RSS