Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Legend

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 1 2011 6:41 PM (7 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 3:33 AM

WooHoo... I finally made Legend Status...lol. 871 ranked rounds, nearly level 87...boy' o' boy what a ride. I've enjoyed nearly every minute of it... What a great game.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the new challenge. Just played me first 18 hole R/G at St. Andys and finished with a 67 considering it looks completely different from the black tees...lol. The 17th hole looks like it's going to be a pain in the behind though...lol

The only bad thing about this is I have to chuck out me old yardage book and start from scratch and make up a new one...lol

Cheers

Roger

• rykest3
    32 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:17 AM

well done roger..welcome

rykest3

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 5:36 AM

I turned Legend about 4 days ago.

First 9 St Andrews -6 and Back 9 was a -6 too so it's all good I suppose.

Having said that, the other courses are a lot tougher.

Good luck!

tbe

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 6:46 AM

mantis0014:

WooHoo... I finally made Legend Status...lol. 871 ranked rounds, nearly level 87...boy' o' boy what a ride. I've enjoyed nearly every minute of it... What a great game.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the new challenge. Just played me first 18 hole R/G at St. Andys and finished with a 67 considering it looks completely different from the black tees...lol. The 17th hole looks like it's going to be a pain in the behind though...lol

The only bad thing about this is I have to chuck out me old yardage book and start from scratch and make up a new one...lol

Cheers

Roger

Congrats Roger, its not that bad, after a couple of weeks you'll be fine

Well done

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:40 AM

Congrats Roger!!! Welcome to the fold!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:42 AM

Grats Roger,

Told you while paying together that I always though you were... a legend!...LOL

Well done m8, I migth follow you soon as I do not find anything else in WTG challenging anylonger but the legend tee..... dead bored of what we got, must admit.

Regards, Eric

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 9:02 AM

mantis0014:

Cheers

Roger

Congrats! Another one I get a tee advantage on hehehe...

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 6:41 PM

mantis0014:

WooHoo... I finally made Legend Status...

Atta be man

RSS