Help › Forums

Re: New here

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2016 3:51 AM (8 replies)
  • StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 5:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello.  I started playing this game about 7 weeks ago and have quickly become addicted.  The game is fairly realistic (in many aspects), fun and challenging plus the people I have met have been welcoming.  I try to golf on here each day (usually on my phone) so hopefully my game continues to improve.  See you on the Tee :)

Steph

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 7:09 PM

hey Steph

welcome and have fun.....thats what its all about  :)

• NikkiMorris2
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 11:47 PM

Kinda new here too....welcome Steph.....anyway  where do you report like stalking and name calling ...on here..?...just asking......asking this , for a friend..:)..

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 6:54 AM

Yep, welcome to the nut house. Free counselling is available either through the search box to your right, or right here in the main forums. Enjoy your stay.

Doc :)

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 10:36 AM

NikkiMorris2:

Kinda new here too....welcome Steph.....anyway  where do you report like stalking and name calling ...on here..?...just asking......asking this , for a friend..:)..

Hi NikkiMorris2,

You can use the link here to report things like that. If you happen to take a screen shot this greatly helps customer service track down the issue. :)

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 11:17 AM

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your warm welcome and welcome to you too :) I noticed the WGT Team already provided help so hopefully everything works out, for your friend. 

See you on the Tee :)

Steph

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 11:20 AM

That was fast, Sham :)

Steph

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 3:51 AM

Good luck on that, i have turned people  in and wgt says oh well . Turned one guy in for posting a nasty video on my page, What did wgt do?? Nothing at all ,said he was just having fun.  I Say write their names down and post their names on your blog of what they did or said.  Also write on their wall what a jerk they were. As i said wgt will do nothing most of the time.  HAGD Nikki

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 6:39 AM

Hi Bery,

Thank you for the welcome :)

Steph

RSS