Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys down again?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 6 2012 8:32 AM (6 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2011 5:45 PM

Don't know about you others, but I can't get into any surveys again.  I get the following message for the Ampario Long Version:

There was an error connecting you to Make Your Opinion Count - Long Version.

I get similar messages for Mapario Short Version and Samplicio too.  I've sent a message to TrialPay but all I get is their standard (and useless) message to try some of the other offers.  They also said that Samplicio is a once-only offer... not true as I've completed it a couple of times.  I don't think they actually know anything about the offers they host.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:02 AM

I did an Ampario Survey on Monday 3/7 ..   It finished and said ... "Thank you for completing --- then a screen popped up and said there was an error.     30 minutes wasted ... so I send a note "as instructed" to TrialPay.   Here is my response.

-------------------------------------------------

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the Ampario Surveys offer you attempted to complete to receive WGT - Credits for free.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify for a survey and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the survey team and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately unable to credit you at this time. For future reference, in order to ensure proper offer tracking, please provide accurate and current information when completing all surveys.

If you are still interested in receiving WGT - Credits for free, please feel free to return to the checkout to re-access the survey or complete one of our alternate partner offers that may better suit your needs.

-----------------------------------------------

What a waste of 30 minutes ...... I would recommend you save screenshots and see if there are survey numbers or anything they give you to identify that you took them.   Clearly their systems are messed up.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 7:15 AM

I don't do a ton of these surveys for the mere fact it's a borderline scam. I have answered between 30-50 questions wasted 15-20 min. only to be told that I did'nt qualify huh? I would consider answering that many questions about the subject THEY selected to be a survey completed. Buyer beware. JB

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 2:23 PM

lvietri:
    Clearly their systems are messed up.

There have been a few problems with surveys the last few weeks.  Unfortunately TrialPay won't take responsibility but merely say that not all offers are always available... and then as if by magic they start working again.

Yep, mine started working again yesterday after TrialPay told me there wasn't a problem but that I merely didn't qualify.  Managed to complete one today for 150 credits... video games - hate that one, takes forever to complete!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:53 PM

I find the surveys very hit and miss.

I have been doing the Daily Surveys one fairly regularly and sometimes earn twice a day..

sometimees however i can do a few and NOT receive the credits at all.

Ampario seem to be in a redirect loop that take you nowhere.

When you email support they give you the standard response, When repluying to that response they change a few words in the standard response, email them again and you MIGHT get a relevant response.
    I argued with one once even offering screen shots they finally paid. then told me in future to take it up with WGT and not them.
    I responded saying that they are the entity offering the surveys and the return game credits. It has nothing to do with WGT.  I never heard back from them.

Even if you have PAID $$ via credit card for one of the offers...  although you might get the product you paid for the credits dont come through.
    Contacting support is futile unless youhave a confirmation email ffrom the retailer stating you have made the purchase.

trial Pay needs to get their act together and WGT should monitor their actions better.

Maybe someone could offer some kind of legal advice / loophole into making these people ACT correctly.

Having said that.. i do earn an aaverage of 1000 credits a week repeatedly doing the 'Daily Surveys'

I'm just wary these days about any of the $$ offers

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 6:21 PM

They got me too.  This time was a Samplicio one that I wasted more than an hour of my time on last night.  Survey involved watching a full-length episode of a prospective new TV show and then answering survey questions about it. 

The 'episode' itself was about 40 minutes long and I watched the entire thing.  Then I spent about 15 minutes answering the related ?'s and when it finally seemed it was wrapping up it went into an endless load of the next page.  Of course it never finished.  I gave it 10-15 minutes before giving up and closing the window.  I then sent an email to Trial Pay explaining what happened and asking for my 150 wgt credits.  More wasted time. 

The response:

"Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us. I am very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced while attempting to complete our partner survey offer. The survey offer may be experiencing some temporary technical issues, so please try back at a later date or consider completing an alternate offer to receive additional Credits.

Please note that in order to successfully complete these offers, you must first qualify for a survey and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. For future reference, in order to ensure proper offer tracking, please provide accurate and current information when completing all surveys.

If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

Kelly
    TrialPay Customer Support"

Win some.  Loose some.  Screwed some.

Lashe 

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 8:32 AM

yep and now they have changed the payout in credits for the surveys.  Trial Pay needs to just go away.  They take your input and sell it to their clients and don't pay the credits for completed surveys, and if you complain to them you find yourself searching for a survey to take only to find there are none.

What a shame that WGT has to be affiliated with such a mismanaged organization as TrialPay, not a good reflection on them at all.

RSS