Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To the management of WGT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 10 2011 7:51 PM (4 replies)
  • Barbelsnier
    5 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 3:38 PM

What is with the constant difference in the meter as it's you that control it, 2nd, what about the wind not every day is windy. I am a little frustrated. I would lick to see a little more consistency in the way we make our shots. I will be amazed if I get a reply as it seems that a lot of people have problems with this game.

Thanks and have a great day

Orv

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 6:07 PM

Please read this to answer your questions.

-wgticon

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 6:33 PM

Barbelsnier:
    what about the wind not every day is windy.

What would b the answer to that ?? its true its not always windy , and its not always at your face like it is here on practically every hole lol

• packers4ever13
    11 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 7:40 PM

QQ

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 7:51 PM

Just finished a round on St. Andrews, needed an anchor for my bag and 5 inch spikes. Had 1 tailwind on #8 with front pin (23mph 7 to 11), every other hole fluctuated between 18 & 24 mph, blowing from 1 to 5 or 2 to 8. I don't mind the wind but lately, it's turned into a complete guessing game (for me). It seems strong tailwinds have little to no effect with scoring irons. One would think a 15-17mph direct tailwind would add a couple extra yards to a wedge, yet the shot comes up 6-7 yards short. Maybe it's just me & my struggle to adjust but it seems everything I had learned and applied at the TM level, has completely flown out the window at this new level.

I wonder if I could get Hank Haney for some lessons lol

RSS