Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheating

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2011 12:17 PM (4 replies)
  • oldmantagger
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:15 AM

is it me or is there some cheating going on?

iv just played a hacker on st andrews and he shot 65!!!

and i thought golf was a fair sport. if you cant win without using cheat modes then dont play the game.

3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 10:08 AM

Ya think?  I played a guy and as a hack he beat me by 2.  I had been a Tour master about 4 months.  Not a great golfer, but not a hack either.  He wanted to play for credits, and asked me how many I had.  I told him that was my business!  He proceded to tell me he had 1600.  I said-- good for you, but I don't play for credits w/people I don't know. I asked him how long he had been playing, he said 2 weeks..I said, well it's been my experience that players who shoot that well after 2 weeks have started over!!  He didn't disagree.  I dropped him like a sack of rocks..there are a lot more out there still...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:02 AM

oldmantagger:
    if you cant win without using cheat modes then dont play the game.

They aren't playing with those modes,omt, there aren't any. What they are doing is starting over with an unfair advantage preying on unsuspecting types. The # lady does what you should do. Unfortunately that's  the way it is and there's not much anybody can do about it. :-(

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:27 AM

Oldman and # lady, you should report the culprits to members@wgt.com. No guarantees, but a little vigilance from players who observe this kind of stuff is the only hope.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 12:17 PM

Play with friends and WGT is great. Oldmantgger. I have sent you a friend a country club invite.

RSS