Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Eagle in a First Hour of Playing this game!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:48 AM (5 replies)
  • MickoBGD
    12 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 5:55 PM

Hi there,

I play this game something more than a month and I am pretty ok for a Pro. As my wife watched me few times playing wgt, today she tried to play that that.

I didnt even helped her as I was doing something at my computer and after an hour of play, she told me "EAGLE!". I didnt believed! :)

Whan I looked at that, that was really eagle!

After many games and a month of playing I made 80 birdies and 0 eagles! She has terrible score of 93, but an eagle! :P

check user Vijolica if you want a proof ! :) Can find her thru my profile, last added friend :)

See you :)

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 12:50 AM

Yeah, it is called the luck of the beginner. Remember that even Michael Campbell from NZ beat Tiger on the last hole to win the USA open years ago, now Michael flips burgers at a joint in europe ... well he should, lol...

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:14 AM

Šta mogu da kažem, bravo Vijolica!

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:17 AM

Sanco:

Yeah, it is called the luck of the beginner. Remember that even Michael Campbell from NZ beat Tiger on the last hole to win the USA open years ago, now Michael flips burgers at a joint in europe ... well he should, lol...

That's a bit harsh Sanco!  Everyone has their day, that's why we all play games.  Anyway, Michael Campbell was less of a beginner than Tiger Woods, he's been around the pro golf scene a lot longer.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 9:12 PM

Ahah, I would respectfully suggest you lighten up a little. ;)

Regards

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:48 AM

Roberto, give the guy a break....he types everything that comes into his brain...post after post.. hour after hour...day after day.. week after week......you know at that volume not all of his observations are going to be masterpieces...

RSS