Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 1 2016 3:55 PM (2 replies)
  • tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:51 AM

Top 200 in the clash gets extra passes?? So you get 2 free ?? Thats a lie in itself ,they take away your pass that you would get  every 12 hours.So instead of 3 you get 2 !!! This is why i quit playing the clash. Another reason we won a clash and they gave the 600 bonus points to other team.  I posted this yesterday but the monitors and myself do not get along so they pulled it i bet.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 11:50 AM

tjune2016:
    Top 200 in the clash gets extra passes?? So you get 2 free ?? Thats a lie in itself ,they take away your pass that you would get  every 12 hours.So instead of 3 you get 2 !!!

Considering, how much support for clashes you've displayed so far, it's a surprise you only figured this out now.

tjune2016:
    Another reason we won a clash and they gave the 600 bonus points to other team.

You didn't win it. I'm betting the scenario was this:

- your CC scored more points than the other CC, but you outscored them by less than 100 points

- a player on their team scored the most individual points in that clash

It's easy math from there, the team with the player with the most points gets a 100 point bonus added to their score FIRST, only then the winner is declared. And since they beat y'all with that 100 point bonus, they won the match. The rules are clear and the same since forever, but every time there's one who doesn't get it.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 3:55 PM

Wrong, we out scored them and 1 player from each club tied for points, we should have gotten the win. wgt  messed up !!!

RSS