Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club only for mobile platform players

Tue, Oct 11 2016 7:53 AM (3 replies)
  • Grazy3
    24 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:41 AM

Hi....I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer

I am level 42 and play only on an IPad Pro . I am looking for a CC that only has members that play on a mobile platform. Do you know of any please? I don't have time to run one.

Whilst writing these are my issues with mobile platform:-

A )When playing Rooms the app has you

-playing on courses that are not available to practice on

-playing tournament 12 greens that you cannot practice on 

- sometimes giving you u just par 3s or just par 5s

- in some rounds the ball does not travel anywhere near the indicated distances...on,y solution is to forfeit .

B) it is not possible to write directly to the forum from the app....you have to access via the browser ...but you cannot play on the browser.

However the Pro Shop shows club reviews written by users. it is my belief that all of the club reviews are written by PC / Mac users because club performance is not as written in reviews. My experience so far is that club performance is consistently inaccurate on the app. By inaccurate I mean the distances shown at address are regularly not the distance expected to be achieved after taking in to account wind, elevation, lie . Sometimes way too long sometimes way too short.

C) No match play.

Thanks

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 11:09 AM

Only one coment : Get a lap top.

• Kepone18
    196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 11:39 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I almost died of cringe when I read this. Before giving advice, learn how to spell you fucked up twunt. Try NYC CC, not a member, but they are open to all mobile players and have some really good players that will no doubt give you advice.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2016 7:53 AM

Hmmmmm I only play on mobile on an android tab and I don't have these problems.

Maybe just a case of a bad workman blaming his tools ?

RSS