Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I need to vent about somethings!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:37 PM (3 replies)
  • Gerryap
    34 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 9:55 AM

I was playing a club tournament for club points and the time ran out on the 16th hole. ( I know it's my fault for not checking the time remaining, but my gripe is why do I lose my pass and all points? why cant  I be able to finish the game and have the points go towards the club?not worried about the tournament. I got credit for playing but no points and if I try to play another game I have to pay for the pass and get no extra credits towards my daily play 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 10:05 AM

If this happened on your 1st round of the day, both you and your CC received your CDP bonus points and the points for every time you struck your balls (hopefully, not too much pain involved) ;-) Just not the 400 for the actual tourney.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:28 PM

As stated above, you still get the XP for the shots used. Not ideal, but look on the bright side - as level 18 CC, there is nothing further in the tank in terms of benefits for the CC, so it is really no loss. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:37 PM

mkrizan86:
    Just not the 400 for the actual tourney.

I believe he gets that, too, all on the first stroke. Alosso figured out the first stroke thing and I just verified (2 days in a row) that you not only get that CDP, you also get the points for the actual tourney, all on the very first stroke, regardless of finishing or not.

RSS