Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Club Selector

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 13 2016 1:07 PM (4 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 6:24 AM

I was playing around with the club selection recently and noticed that if you click on and drag an individual iron, it pops out on its own. I know that you can't really do anything with it and if you drop it in the main club selector window, all the irons become deselected. But I can't help feeling that this never used to happen, and that if you dragged an iron before, the ghost image that followed your mouse cursor was not an individual club image, but was a group of irons, the same as the larger irons image in the club selector window below the club slots.
         So I was wondering if WGT are planning in the future to allow us to choose individual irons from different sets, or maybe my imagination is just running riot and this observation is a result of some other updates, with it being nothing other than a side effect. Or perhaps it was always like this.

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 7:00 AM

Can't answer that Scott as I've always replaced the whole set by dropping them in.

However, if they gave me the option to replace the 3i with the nike 227 yd.hyb. I couldn't resist buying it to give it a try without removing 3w or wedge!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 8:13 AM

Hmmmm , Your right Mr. Hope  , I didn't notice it before ...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 12:26 PM

When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be a noob gamer complaining about the caddie.

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 1:07 PM

Hehe, at least it pulled you in Paul like a good heading should.  ; )

RSS