Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dammit, Dammit. Dammit

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 19 2017 8:34 AM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 2:41 PM

Just had a great game going on AS. We were tied up on 9. Animal control came to my door with a complaint about my girls. I couldn't get back to the game and let my partner down. How do I ever make amends to my partner for this? My labs were in the house and they had the wrong address.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 2:45 PM

Send the same message as a PM or post it on their wall.  Life happens to everyone sometimes.  A friend will fully understand.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 2:59 PM

phred952:

Send the same message as a PM or post it on their wall.  Life happens to everyone sometimes.  A friend will fully understand.

phred952:

+1 and be sure to include a sleeve of their brand ball .

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 6:47 PM

renniw52:

Just had a great game going on AS. We were tied up on 9. Animal control came to my door with a complaint about my girls. I couldn't get back to the game and let my partner down. How do I ever make amends to my partner for this? My labs were in the house and they had the wrong address.

Nutz,

If your Labs were in the house why did you answer the door?  Animal control can't break in...and ended up they had the wrong house anyway.  Golf 1st...answer door 2nd.  If I'm not expecting a friend or family that door goes unanswered. 

OR...get one of these...

LMAO

Paul

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 8:34 AM

In this backwoods redneck county of Georgia the animal control and game wardens have more authority than the State Police. I won't voice my thoughts on why this is.

RSS