Forums

Help › Forums

Slangin Birds Country Club With Draws From Turf Wars

Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:18 AM (0 replies)
  • RustyShackle4d
    163 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:18 AM

Slangin Birds Country Club has with drawn from Turf war competition.  The So called #1 &#2 Clubs want to recycle coins and exploit glitches in the WGT system to cheat to win. Sad really, whats the point of playing a game if you cheat to win . Then on top of that make false allegations against some of the best live players in my club because they cant perform simple math or take a loss.  Now instead of WGT fixing the actual problem and shutting down the REAL offenders they made the coin rooms worse and easier to exploit. 1&3 hole matches are ridiculous and pure luck. Not to mention a pass used for one hole?  Complete waste of money for no return, into a game dominated by a few clubs lieing and cheating to win. We will not take part. Let these cheater buy there wins, the only wins they can. I will be letting every owner of respected clubs I know exactly how these cheater and liars act. Enough people take action the Offenders will be held liable instead of spreading lies and making false Claims to wgt support. Its a game. A great game these greedy thoughtless owners have ruined. Let them Keep fighting for those worthless clashes and turf war wins.  Buying your way to the "top" of the who pays the most money list. Here at Slangin Birds Country Club ,we play golf ,not make up lies and cheat to win.  

RustyShackle4d
RSS