Help › Forums

Re: I'm Back!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 31 2017 7:23 AM (4 replies)
  • SCPOUSN
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 7:39 AM

Greetings friends and fellow golfers,

I have been away for quite some time due to health reasons, but I'm back in the saddle and working to get some resemblance of a game back.  LOL....  It's pretty horrible at the moment.  Maybe someone can help me out.  I'm unable to see the continue button between holes, unless I'm in full screen mode.  However, when in full screen and open calculator, it reverts to standard screen mode, thus removing continue button from screen.  Any and all ideas are appreciated.  J

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 8:28 AM

SCPOUSN:

I have been away for quite some time due to health reasons, but I'm back in the saddle and working to get some resemblance of a game back.  LOL....  It's pretty horrible at the moment.  Maybe someone can help me out.  I'm unable to see the continue button between holes, unless I'm in full screen mode.  However, when in full screen and open calculator, it reverts to standard screen mode, thus removing continue button from screen.  Any and all ideas are appreciated.  J

Welcome back.  I'm glad to hear your health is improving.  Other people have had this problem, if it is having an ad cover the continue button.  Your post didn't say for sure, but it sounds like that is what's happening.  

Here is a link with suggestions of how to fix it.  Read the whole thread to get ideas of what works:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/420477.aspx

If this doesn't work do a forum search about the problem.  It's been brought up a lot.

Good Luck,

phred952

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:16 AM

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 4:48 AM

Right click and zoom in, then you can zoom out twice to see the continue button

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 7:23 AM

SCPOUSN:

Welcome back, Senior Chief, and thank you for your service.

Glad to hear your health is on the mend, quite a few things have changed here :-)

Looks like you've received good advice so I'll just fire off a friend request.

Cheers,

Peter

RSS