Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ratings

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:39 AM (5 replies)
  • JUDDA17
    130 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 7:05 AM

Hi, I am Judda17 and joined WGT in March 2011 and really enjoy playing these golf games. However, one thing keeps bugging me about it so here goes....................

Can anyone tell me why after playing a lot of "Closest To The Hole" and "Blitz" games and having achieved Level 36 that I am still ranked as a HACK with a 150 average score?

I can see from the list of players that people on much lower levels than me have achieved much lower rankings and lower scores. Can anyone tell me just what I am doing wrong............should I for example play in Match or Stroke play tournaments and the like?

Cheers

Judda17

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 8:19 AM

Hi Judda,

the actual rating only counts when you play ranked games (ranked single, mp games, & tournaments)

practice, match play, blitz & cttp do not count in stats or ratings. Good luck

-wgticon

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 12:49 PM

Hi Judda17,

I just looked at your scoring record and you have all closest to the hole rounds. Keep playing scored stroke play rounds and you'll see your average come down pretty quick. You'll catch on to how WGT works and the little nuances that you discover as you keep playing. Good luck!   

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 9:11 PM

If you fancy a friendly game and my light is on, just invite me.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 12:19 AM

JUDDA17:

Hi, I am Judda17 and joined WGT in March 2011 and really enjoy playing these golf games. However, one thing keeps bugging me about it so here goes....................

Can anyone tell me why after playing a lot of "Closest To The Hole" and "Blitz" games and having achieved Level 36 that I am still ranked as a HACK with a 150 average score?

I can see from the list of players that people on much lower levels than me have achieved much lower rankings and lower scores. Can anyone tell me just what I am doing wrong............should I for example play in Match or Stroke play tournaments and the like?

Cheers

Judda17

Hi Judda

As Icon said...you have to play in Ranked Stroke play Games to bring down your Ave. 

Good Luck 

Roger

• Bristoluk
    412 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:39 AM

WGTicon:

Hi Judda,

the actual rating only counts when you play ranked games (ranked single, mp games, & tournaments)

practice, match play, blitz & cttp do not count in stats or ratings. Good luck

-wgticon

if that is the case lol can u explain to me then how a player wi only 96 ranked rounds, no top 10 finishes or any top 100 either,no skill wins, his stats ect are nothing compered to the top players on here and yet he is level 62 a legend and gt an average of 57, dont make sense lol

RSS