Help › Forums

Re: meter speed

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 4 2011 5:14 AM (3 replies)
  • gooner7
    11 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:27 AM

hi all,

wondering if anyone can help.my meter speed has all of a sudden got a lot faster.any ideas why?i havnt changed anything.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:33 PM

Did you change from the beginner clubs to the starter clubs by mistake? that could be it.

• gooner7
    11 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 3:35 AM

wildcat18racing6:

Did you change from the beginner clubs to the starter clubs by mistake? that could be it.

yes that was it.thanks for the help.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 5:14 AM

Well I know it probably feels more important to know how come the speed changed,but in my opinion,it is far more important to find the solace of a fellow Gooner on the site.

I guess you must be new hereabouts,so I would like to wish you the best of times here and hope that your initial frustrations do not deter from the ultimate enjoyment you will derive from being a part of the best online golfing community in the whole wide world.It sometimes is a bit like that feeling when you go 1-0 up against another of the top 4 in the 29th minute,and spend the rest of the match praying for the game to end,only to be disappointed when it does and you're still one up.

And the prize for the very best in-game cuisine must surely go to the Emirates,a more cosmopolitan array of fare I have yet to find,although I do admit to a little acrophobia,where vertigo just doesn't cut it when sat standing way back in the high tiers and the players seem so little.I also have my Gunners knickers which though no defence against the wind at St Andrews,nevertheless appear to be lucky enough whilst on sojourn in London.

Have the most best of times here,and look me up for a game sooner than than not.

Lizziexx

RSS