Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 29 2011 3:34 PM (4 replies)
  • tuts666
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 9:17 AM

hi all i was wondering,i know you can gift clubs but is it possible just to gift credits instead? as i know you can play other players for credits,but i don't know how that works either so if anyone can help pls

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 11:04 AM

tuts666:

hi all i was wondering,i know you can gift clubs but is it possible just to gift credits instead? as i know you can play other players for credits,but i don't know how that works either so if anyone can help pls

hi

you cannot gift credits directly as gifts.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:00 PM

If this were possible, it would open the floodgates for people to start up second accounts and transfer all there winnings across and start again with a low average.

• tuts666
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 2:45 PM

thanks for your help,it was just a thought i can understand why wgt don't do this as it can look tempting to cheats :0(

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 3:34 PM

tuts666:

If you want to gift credits, the only way of doing this is to set up a Match Play Challenge game and then lose. The only thing about doing this is, both golfers have to have the credits to play and a percentage of this goes to WGT.

Cheers

Roger

RSS