Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Malfunction

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 1 2011 11:01 AM (6 replies)
  • JUDDA17
    130 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:17 AM

Recently, I have been playing a lot of single player Ready-Go tournaments but I have noticed in the last two games that the green power indicator picks up a lot of speed and jumps through the last section which makes it impossible to control and I end up at the end of the power indicator on the right.

Consequently, as the ball then goes into deep rough, bunker or whatever I am having trouble getting anything but bogeys of different stripes. This in turn affects my bettering my ranking.

Does anybody else experience this problem?

JUDDA17

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:08 PM

I have found a lot of it depends on the browser you are using. If you are not using one of these then give them a try, I prefer Firefox 4.0.1 most of the time, when the meter is giving me fits I will switch over to Opera or maybe chrome iron.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:44 PM

That is the meter skipping on the way up. just dont swing at it when you let the swing go. If it is smooth on the way back, good chance it is gonna be smooth on the way down and vice versa.

• onlyahack
    98 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:26 PM

mine got so bad---I wiffed 2 putts during a ready go

I am NOT playing any ready-go's for another 2 weeks---maybe--just maybe--this will

get fixed---been a problem since I joined in March 

• onlyahack
    98 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:35 PM
  • duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 10:41 AM

I have had that problem with the meter speeding up at the end, my solution is to take a couple of practice swings and then it will go back to normal. Sometimes you might have to do this a couple of times during a round.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 11:01 AM

Another fix is to save your game and either change browsers or close out and reenter in your current browser if the problem is consistent. Otherwise, duffer's plan works.

RSS