Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question About Avg Score

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:06 AM (6 replies)
  • Jwax81
    54 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 11:12 PM

So Today I Just Turned Tour Pro And My Avg Score Was 71.9 I Played a Rank Stroke Play And I Went +1 And My Score Jumped Up To A 76? I Asked My Father Why Did It Go Up That High I Didn't Think +1 Was That Bad Compare To +3 Or Higher.. He Is a Master He Told Me That When He Turned Tour Pro He Went -2 The First Game.. And His Score Jumped 5 Points Also And He Had To Work His Way Back Down.. When He Turned Master.. He Went -3 And The Same Thing Happen The First Game Of Being a Master.. And His Score Jumped Up 5 Points Again? So My Question Is When U Turn A Higher Tier The AVG score goes Back Up You Have To Work Your Way Back? Or Did This Just Happen To Me And Him?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 3:58 AM

Jwax81:

So Today I Just Turned Tour Pro And My Avg Score Was 71.9 I Played a Rank Stroke Play And I Went +1 And My Score Jumped Up To A 76? I Asked My Father Why Did It Go Up That High I Didn't Think +1 Was That Bad Compare To +3 Or Higher.. He Is a Master He Told Me That When He Turned Tour Pro He Went -2 The First Game.. And His Score Jumped 5 Points Also And He Had To Work His Way Back Down.. When He Turned Master.. He Went -3 And The Same Thing Happen The First Game Of Being a Master.. And His Score Jumped Up 5 Points Again? So My Question Is When U Turn A Higher Tier The AVG score goes Back Up You Have To Work Your Way Back? Or Did This Just Happen To Me And Him?

Hi,

When you change tiers, your average resets, so when you post new scores, it uses those to shape your new average that is appropriate to your new tier. So, I wouldn't be worried about first 10-12 scores, the average will even out after

-wgticon

• Jwax81
    54 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 11:56 AM

Ok Thanks For The Respond  

• MrDonVito
    472 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:16 PM

It must take you forever to capitalize the first letter of each word in your responses. I am by no means trying to be rude, but are you aware that only the first letter of the first word of each sentence needs to be capitalized? (minus a few exceptions: names, places, etc...)

• Jwax81
    54 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 6:34 PM

Nope Doesn't Take Me Long At All And Who Cares How I Type? You Can Read It Can't Ya?

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 11:12 PM

Jwax81:
    Nope Doesn't Take Me Long At All And Who Cares How I Type? You Can Read It Can't Ya?

That's Right And That's Funny. LOL

• vFiReStOrMv
    51 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:06 AM

LOL, Too Funny...

RSS