Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What's the bloody rush, WGT?

Fri, May 26 2017 2:53 AM (7 replies)
  • Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 11:10 AM

Why can't you give people 45 seconds or a minute to shake hands and thank each other for the game?

Why do you insist on kicking people out the split second a game is over?

If we're going to play again, we'll play again, for crying out loud - kicking us back to the lobby the instant we're finished won't make it happen.

Dare I say it - think of your customers.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 12:56 PM

often had the same thought....but then I realize who were asking this of...

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 1:29 PM

I have commented on this in numerous threads, numerous times. It is my understanding that the current state of affairs is just one more glitch introduced during an update. Being that re-instating the after game chat would not generate any more money for WGT / Topgolf, it is highly unlikely it will ever happen, which is truly sad. To me, this fix should have been a top priority from day one, as without it, I feel it really detracts from the enjoyment derived from playing. Not to give the money grubbers any more ideas, but, I'd even pony up an extra buck a month just for the privledge to shake hands and say "Game well played" .

Doc :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 5:15 PM

drmoose:
    To me, this fix should have been a top priority from day one, as without it, I feel it really detracts from the enjoyment derived from playing.

Totally agree ... its like not cuddling after a good round of sex.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 7:23 PM

Essisdaddy:
    Why can't you give people 45 seconds or a minute to shake hands and thank each other for the game?

+1

We used to be able to do this and it was a great way to set up another game if all were interested. I hate the way it is now...if your team is one up after eight and the opposing team has a 23 foot putt on nine, do you say "Thanks for the game" then...only to have them make it and then you feel like a jerk and the game goes into extra holes?

Please restore this WGT.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 8:07 PM

Agree 100%, who the hell walks off the last green and not say a word? 

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 10:48 PM

Essisdaddy:
    Dare I say it - think of your customers.

What will you request next...a WGT Virtual 19th Hole?  There's no time for handshakes and virtual beers...just...

• santa084
    114 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 2:53 AM

Beer did somebody say 🍺

RSS