Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cant play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 10:46 AM (3 replies)
  • peterisit
    22 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:37 AM

hi all just had pc back and now i can not load closest hole or stroke play ect i can only play the weekly tournement whitch comes on when i join site ????????? any ideas peter.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 2:13 PM

peterisit:

hi all just had pc back and now i can not load closest hole or stroke play ect i can only play the weekly tournement whitch comes on when i join site ????????? any ideas peter.

hi

please try the following for all browsers

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• peterisit
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:57 AM

hi thanks for that but still no good ive had my pc compleatly cleaned and and maybe i havnt added all the things i need back on flash player ect ,can u help with list off the ones i need 2 download thanks peter

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 10:46 AM

peterisit:

hi thanks for that but still no good ive had my pc compleatly cleaned and and maybe i havnt added all the things i need back on flash player ect ,can u help with list off the ones i need 2 download thanks peter

Hi,

besides flash & browser you shouldn't need anything else. Personally, i keep my video card drivers updates and same goes for windows update. It should also be noted that some antivirus's can block the game, but that can be fixed once you make it a trusted zone

-wgticon

RSS