Forums

Help › Forums

Re: a huge thank you to the WGT Support Team

Wed, Oct 11 2017 4:59 AM (5 replies)
  • Don16090
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 7:33 PM
    following our Ipad self destructing we lost the information to proceed with transferring all the stats and levels to a new Ipad. With the help of the WGT Team via email they sorted it out and recovered everything! So grateful - playing WGT is a wonderful way for us to connect weekly with family in the UK and Toronto.
  • WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 8:54 AM
    Hey Don16090! I'm glad we could help you out with reclaiming your account :) Cheers! WGTElectro
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 9:33 AM
    Don16090:
    we lost the information to proceed with transferring all the stats and levels to a new Ipad.
    Just so you know, you may have trouble logging in sometimes but all your stats and level info is not stored on your iPad, it's on WGT's servers. This is why you can play the game from any computer or device and still be you. :-)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 10:04 AM
    Really ? Looking at your account it makes this thread hard to believe . Other than posting this thread your account has had no activity since 6/19/17 . Its a 2 year old account and only 2 friends . 0 M/P and 0 A/S 420 ranked rounds . Also your account is not stored on your Ipad or any other device . The only thing you have to keep up with is your account name and pass word . Oh and only 1 post to the forums since the account was started . So is WGT creating bogus threads instead of fixing the latest update bugs ? Sure looks like it to me , as the last sentence about the playing and staying connected , is a bit much .
  • Luckystar5
    1,637 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 1:14 PM
    His post doesn't say when his I pad crashed, but last time played was back in June. If it took wgt that long to help him out, then we have a long wait, ahead of us, til the recent bugs are fixed.
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 4:59 AM
    CNN Reporter
RSS