Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how does a player can increase credits without spending money/credit card/bank card here? what games we should play?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 4 2011 6:36 AM (8 replies)
  • golferwolfer
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 8:36 PM

how does a player can increase credits without spending money/credit card/bank card here? what games we should play?

• cruiser1
    74 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:08 AM

GOOD LUCK.....LMAO      You  can play the weekly tournaments for credits and Ready Go's, but the RG's cost 100 credits to enter. Let me warn you though, with all the cheaters and multi-accounters on here anymore it will be hard to score well enough to make any credits. You can also do the surveys when they will let you qualify....GOOD LUCK

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:35 AM
  • Tonto0206
    460 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:24 AM

How does one cheat , a serious question ?

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 8:49 AM

golferwolfer:
    how does a player can increase credits without spending money/credit card/bank card here? what games we should play?

May I suggest the "dchallenger's 3 step method for building credit wealth"

1.  Get good.  New clubs won't do it.  Drinking sportsdrinks for artificial experience won't do                          it.  Only practice, practice and then playing a few rounds will do it.

2.  Win MPC's.  You don't have to win them all, just most of 'em.  And if you play for the                                     same amount each time, you will earn credits.

3.  Have FUN!

It works for me!

d.  :)

• golferwolfer
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 11:54 AM

what is MPC?

• golferwolfer
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 11:56 AM

and you mentioned "play few rounds" but what type of games?

• FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 6:36 AM

What is MPC?

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 7:05 AM

MPC = Match Play Callenge

golferwolfer:
    and you mentioned "play few rounds" but what type of games?

it really doesn't matter...my point was,  play.... ALOT.  Don't quit due to bad play.  Finish every round.  At least you will be getting the practice you obviously need.  And...Have FUN!!!

just my humble opinion...

d.  :)

RSS