Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Its all about Money

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:15 PM (8 replies)
  • TBruen
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:35 AM

Why does WGt make things hard for guys who don't want to spend zillions of dollars so that they can play in premier tournaments? Because they are just after the MONEY!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:05 AM

There are tons of other ways to earn credits besides mindlessly spending your real money. Try them. 

• UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:39 AM

WHICH  ????

• casperturk
    484 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 2:47 AM

TheLighterDark:

There are tons of other ways to earn credits besides mindlessly spending your real money. Try them. 

Don't see them in my zone except for 'virtual world' 8 credits.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 3:37 PM

TBruen:
    Because they are just after the MONEY!
    Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course they are.  Do you really think they'd put all of this together just to give it away??!

Really?  Really?!

Please look up "Capitalism" in that big book on the shelf called a 'Dictionary".

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 3:59 PM

TBruen:
    Why does WGt make things hard for guys who don't want to spend zillions of dollars so that they can play in premier tournaments? Because they are just after the MONEY!

Last time I went to the shops I had to pay for the items I bought , Business not charity shops.

This is a business & if you want something then you can buy it or spend hours earning credits.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 4:26 PM

Yes.  Methinks mumsy-kins and dadsy-poo did you a great disservice by handing you everything on a silver platter and coddling you incessantly.

Out here in the real world, you have to pay for what you take (or use, as the case may be...).

Welcome to reality.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 4:41 PM

OP has been a member for over 2 years, has a 68 avg. and is still playing with starter clubs and balls. Methinks he has spent about $0.00 so far and is wondering why it might cost him a "Zillion" to compete in the premium tournaments...What a blithering dunderhead!. How many free hours of entertainment have you logged up in 2 years?

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:15 PM

I did something stupid when i was a kid. My father looked at me with a straight face and asked me "please tell me that you are not that stupid" I looked back at him and said "yes i was but it was only for a brief time till i learned"

RSS