Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how to set up for clicking downswing contact?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 4 2011 5:28 PM (5 replies)
  • murkem
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 8:43 PM

My buddy can only choose length of backswing but has no optio nto click on downswing. How can he set up to do this?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 10:43 AM

murkem:

My buddy can only choose length of backswing but has no optio nto click on downswing. How can he set up to do this?

Hi

he is likely uses ez-swing clubs. they are beginner clubs that do not have 2nd click for the preciseness of hit. if he wants that, he has to equip different clubs than he currently has

-wgticon

• mnetiger
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 1:13 PM

hi i played with starter clubs and switched to ez-swing but i feel like they are not good as starter can u explain me difrence beetwen those two clubs

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 1:36 PM

In my opinion, ez swing was an experiment that didn't work. 

• murkem
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 4:38 PM

Thanks, wgticon--I started at the same time but have the second click--can he obtain different clubs without buying them? I started out with the provided starter set but have the send click and didn't buy any upgrades. How does he switch clubs?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 5:28 PM

mnetiger:

hi i played with starter clubs and switched to ez-swing but i feel like they are not good as starter can u explain me difrence beetwen those two clubs

hi

yes, in past some players had trouble aiming and hitting. so, in order to introduce aim/hit aspect, we just made that automatic with the idea that once they get trhe hang of swining/power part, they can get aiming/hitting closer to the ding part.

ez club automates hitting but it's not 100% on ding, as you know. in fact every club which has to be dinged to hit, is more precise than ez club.

murkem:

Thanks, wgticon--I started at the same time but have the second click--can he obtain different clubs without buying them? I started out with the provided starter set but have the send click and didn't buy any upgrades. How does he switch clubs?

you can check your equipment to see if there are other irons there. if not, then you would need to visit pro shop

-wgticon

RSS