Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just joined up !

Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:50 PM (5 replies)
  • Kebadooh
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 12:42 PM
    Hope to meet some of you guy s . Glad to be here! I love the game of golf hope this is some what close to it. Was nt to crazy about Tiger Wood s online. This look s a bit more realistic. Thanks for having me. Peace
  • Next260
    2,206 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 6:11 PM

Play a few rounds , enjoy then decide what you want.

This is a great game with lots of fine people, if you've any questions , just ask.

Of course the search function is a great tool as well.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 9:27 PM

Enjoy the game.  Don't be in a hurry to tier up or buy equipment.  Search the forum for threads about what equipment to buy and when to buy it.  Easy Edward had a great thread on how to buy on a budget.  Use the search box to find it.  Join a fun, active CC and make some friends.  The best part of this game is the social aspect of sharing a game with friends.  Good Luck and have some fund.

• Kebadooh
    7 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 8:48 AM

Thank s for the great advice and the welcome, I will surely put it to good use. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 12:26 AM
    Kebadooh:
    Thank s for the great advice
    No advice required me thinks....you were saying how realistic the game looked....but still at level 1 - indicating you had never player.....at level 6 and first 18 hole ranked round and under par.... No welcome from me....unless I have said it before
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:50 PM

Log out...and pretend you never found this site.

RSS