Forums

Help › Forums

Re: READ AND HOPEFULLY CONSIDER

Fri, Nov 10 2017 12:15 PM (2 replies)
  • ZeekDaddy24
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:19 AM

I know there is some good WGT MEMBERS on this app which is why I am giving a special 1 time invite to join a Club where you will most defiently EXCEL to SUCCEED. 

At WGT ELITES ONLY CLUB VS WGT our CLUB only focuses on , 1st mastering your game levels with learning the basics of this WGT platform. I'm always here to help people strive to be A ELITE! But before you become a ELITE you have to contribute by competing in EVERY TURF OR CLASH and also CLUB FEATURED TOURNAMENTS. I provide ALL my MEMBERS with gifts on a daily basis because if your willing to train yourself to be competitive you deserve rewards for doing so. Anyone who joins WGT ELITES ONLY CLUB VS WGT will not be dissappointed especially with the fun Club Tournys I feature on Weekends... We are 6-2 in Turf Wars and smash Clubs in Clash Courses.. This is your 1 and only INVITATION TO BECOME AN ELITE so hope you read and consider cause our motto is WE ARE ELITES!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2017 11:12 AM

Zeke, Put this on the Country Club Corner. That's the recruiting section, you will get more viewers. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2017 12:15 PM

DonCaron:

Zeke, Put this on the Country Club Corner. That's the recruiting section, you will get more viewers. 

bump

RSS