Forums

Help › Forums

Re: just introductions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 20 2017 6:32 PM (3 replies)
  • gforce2017
    14 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 8:06 PM

Hello everyone i thought i better get over here and introduce myself before i get carried away, which isn't hard here. I just wanted to knock off a few levels and see  if its going to hold my interest and yeah alot of improvements from those first days, so kudos to everyone envolved with that so im sittin at level 38 pro a long ways to go just to get decent so im all  in and with that i also started a  country club that is open to everyone.Now im a pretty relaxed guy and that will show through the club when i set up some games.I do have a competitive edge  tho and im also a daily player.Thanks for letting me post this here and good luck with some really great golfing!!!!!!  cheers!!

• Ladychipper
    22,980 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 8:35 PM

Welcome and good luck with your CC ownership.

You have taken on a lot in a short time here. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 10:39 PM

Welcome to the game .....great attitude and I am sure you will do well.

Take your time learning the game - read the forums for tips (or use the search function) and do not rush to upgrade as clubs purchased now will be out grown in no time.

Above all, have fun and enjoy the journey.

• Next260
    2,206 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 6:32 PM

gforce2017:

Hello everyone i thought i better get over here and introduce myself before i get carried away, which isn't hard here. I just wanted to knock off a few levels and see  if its going to hold my interest and yeah alot of improvements from those first days, so kudos to everyone envolved with that so im sittin at level 38 pro a long ways to go just to get decent so im all  in and with that i also started a  country club that is open to everyone.Now im a pretty relaxed guy and that will show through the club when i set up some games.I do have a competitive edge  tho and im also a daily player.Thanks for letting me post this here and good luck with some really great golfing!!!!!!  cheers!!

You may also want to consider joining a club.

If you want to advance and meet a great group of people , I would suggest you check out Valley of the Sun Casual Club. ContactPDB1 for more information.

Paul , the owner, recruited me from a dead country club as a pro , now I've made master and looking to move on up.

Just check the post in the country club forum and you may see what you're looking for.

RSS