Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Introduction- Now That I'm Staying.

Sun, Dec 17 2017 9:23 PM (4 replies)
  • dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 10:59 AM

Hello everyone!

If you look at my profile it says I started playing in 2015 but that's the first time I downloaded a game and it sat on my device for almost two years before I started playing again. I'm here now and I'm having a lot of fun actually playing the game so I'm learning as I go and I will see you all on the course.

Mike

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 6:17 PM
    Well, THAT explains it! EVERYone here on the WGT site has been wondering where you've been. We've been scratching our colective head all this time. So nice to FINALLY see you! (anyone have any hip-waders I can borrow?)
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 9:06 PM
    Mike, A lot of us did the same thing. I "started" years before I actually started. It's no big deal, but having fun is.
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 9:23 PM

dblmikeusa1:
    If you look at my profile it says I started playing in 2015 but that's the first time I downloaded a game and it sat on my device for almost two years before I started playing again. I'm here now and I'm having a lot of fun

Good news is..

It's quicker to level up now than 2 yrs ago ;-)

Keep having fun..

Andy

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 5:45 AM

Welcome, Mike

Take your time to learn your Club/ball combination [mapping] and enjoy the journey to Champion, make lots of friends along the way. And one of your best friends is the 'SEARCH' box on the right of this page. 

Siders Best

RSS