Forums

Help › Forums

Re: complaint

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2011 8:39 AM (3 replies)
  • crostro
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2011 8:23 AM

I pay good money to get credits, use those credits to enter a tournament. the meter keeps disappearing and reappearing making it impossible to post competitive scores. i'm on low quality etc. getting fed up of chucking money in the bin. get this sorted out wgt it really can't be that hard. cos you're quite happy to take my money and not provide an adequate service.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2011 9:20 AM

crostro:

I pay good money to get credits, use those credits to enter a tournament. the meter keeps disappearing and reappearing making it impossible to post competitive scores. i'm on low quality etc. getting fed up of chucking money in the bin. get this sorted out wgt it really can't be that hard. cos you're quite happy to take my money and not provide an adequate service.

Hi

if meter keeps disappearing and reappearing then it's a symptom of an issue with either flash or something else. Try the following for all browsers and see if it helps

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• crostro
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 5:36 AM

Done all that been fine then enter tournament today bethpage back 9. Meter disappears 3 times in four shots. I demand my entry fee back because this is your technincal issue not my fault. I will not be playing again until tthis post has been replied to.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 8:39 AM

crostro:

Done all that been fine then enter tournament today bethpage back 9. Meter disappears 3 times in four shots. I demand my entry fee back because this is your technincal issue not my fault. I will not be playing again until tthis post has been replied to.

try doing that again. it should work. unfortunately it's an issue on your end and how flash interacts with your pc.

-wgticon

RSS