Forums

Help › Forums

Re: HI GUYS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 18 2011 7:26 PM (8 replies)
  • scotty4537
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 7:36 PM

Hi - i'm new to the site and i have a problem trying to fathom out the significance and purpose of the bars/lines that are either side of where the green line is.

I would appreciate any help or advice.........................Scotty

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 7:24 AM

Welcome..try FAQs  ------>

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 4:09 PM

If you hit green line. Ball should go relatively straight.

Between green line and next line to the left, ball will go left of where you aimed.

If you click left of the line to the left of green line, it is a mishit and will count as a shot taken.

Between green line and next line to the right, ball will go right of where you aimed.

If you click right of the line to the right of green line, it is a mishit and will count as a shot taken.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 4:39 PM

Correction... if you hit dead-eye center 'ding' excellent.... only God knows where it's going.

Have a good time.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:19 PM

lmao Snaike 

• Macrompian
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 7:12 AM

Hi Scotty,

I think it is connected to the direction of the ball. I am new myself and maybe you can help me. How do you get your countrys flag beside your name ?. I notice I have none

Any help would be greatly appreciated  - Dermot 

• scotty4537
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 11:43 AM

Hi Dermot,

Nice to meet a fellow newbie.You are right re the lines either side of the green line,this has been told to me by three players.

Regarding the flag of your country,I can't answer that,as it just appeared when i completed the application form.Did you include your country of residence?

If you fancy chatting you can email me at     Morse248@live.co.uk

We could possibly arrange a game some time in the future.

In the meantime i suggest you post you question on the forum page,there are some nice guys there who may well advise you.I have so far only come across one unsociable git - but then there is a bad apple in every barrel.

I am whilst learning playing solo .

Look forward to hearing from you..............................Scotty

• scotty4537
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 7:22 PM

Hi............May I take this opportunity to thank the guys who answered my query regarding the sliding bars either side of the green.............it is much appreciated

Scotty4537

• scotty4537
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 7:26 PM

Hi Dermot,hope you got my email ok.How long have you been playing?

You can contact me at -::   Morse248@live.co.uk

If our levels are about the same we could maybe play a round.......................Scotty

RSS